Sebasticook Valley Health comprises a 25 bed critical access hospital, a multi-location primary care physician practice, specialty practice clinic and Women’s Health Center located in Pittsfield, Maine. We are proud to provide quality care in our region and serve our community with a variety of “firsts” - a state-of the art electronic kiosk registration system, a patient transport van, and the first hospital in the nation to offer our employees, patients and visitors, the Guiding Stars nutritional information program. Our patient loyalty is very high, earning us the reputation of being “ the best small hospital in Maine”.
There is a good reason Sebasticook Valley Health gets high marks on our patient satisfaction surveys and that’s because we are passionate about finding the right people for the right job. First and foremost, this means finding employees who understand and embrace our Values. Please take a minute to read our values below to make sure that we are a good fit for you.
Our Values - At Sebasticook Valley Health, we are passionate about:
- Quality- Patient care always comes first.
- Service- We extend our skills and talents for the benefit of others.
- Respect- We value each person’s dignity and unique contributions.
- Innovation- We create change to ensure our long-lasting contribution to our community.
- Safety- We all own and are accountable for creating a safe environment.
- Collaboration- When we work together we achieve the best results.
- Integrity- We can be counted on to do what’s right.
So if you think you can work in an environment where we hold one another accountable to “walk the talk”, we’d love to hear from you. In addition to working in a great environment full of values-driven people, we offer competitive salaries, a great benefit package, including a WELCOA gold awarded Workplace Wellness Program.
I have read and understand the values at SVH (Check the box to the left to be directed to the "search jobs" page)
Sebasticook Valley Health supports and promotes healthy lifestyles to reduce chronic disease and increase quality of life. SVH is a 100% tobacco-free campus and therefore prohibits the smoking of any tobacco product and the use of any smokeless or other tobacco or nicotine product on campus.